An answer to a solution of the problem

• What are those technical issues? As I recall last merging of servers happended at 2015. How come this is not possible? Is ir hard? It's definetly easier than to fix bug :D Cuz that is taking 5 months, soon gona be half an year. Last time they merged servers in like 1-2months. So either the developers started smoking crack or lost their memory and skill on coding or they became lazy or third option, which I believe is mostly acceptable is that they are slowly trying to kill Ikariam and opening servers just to take as much money as possible till this game will be closed.

• Always the same question, always the same answer :D

Game is changed, along with DB structure, functionalities, etc and old merge tools do not work any more, since they were made for a previous game version. Such tools need a total re-design, and this is a time-expensive procedure whose execution is planned but not scheduled.

Finally, please let me remind that we are just volunteers, not Gameforge employees, so we can just report (as we do) this complaining, but the problem is well-known also at upper levels, and for reasons related to the number of devs available, the implementation of a working merge tool still continues to be delayed.

I think that I have to post a clear announcement about this matter...

Kind regards

Sampisa

• Thank you for the info!