MOBILE APP IS DYING

• Milkshake I appreciate your involvement, but I don't think that you have too clear what "security breach" means, so I suppose that you don't work in the IT world from longtime. What you describe is, eventually, a privacy issue, since you let other players know that you are logging from mobile (and you maybe don't want to show it to the other players).

Anyway, as already stated, it is not too different from the email sent with the automatic note insertion "Sent from my Iphone" or "Sent from my iPad".

Kind regards

• I don't get the discussion.

If people don't want others to know they have an iPhone (understandably, who'd want to brag with having a phone that is far worse than any of its current competitors but costs a lot more just because it has a bitten on Apple logo on its back...) they can simply remove the "Sent from..." tag from the mail settings. Same goes for Android phones/tablets.

And if you don't want others to know whether you play via App or via browser, simply don't use the app. Problem solved. It's really not that much of an issue and it most certainly is NOT a security breach.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Milkshake You're acting like "OH YEAH I DISCOVERED A SECURITY BREACH! UNACCEPTABLE " and the way you're insisting on this in many posts is funny dude. The developers are so lazy/uncaring that they didn't even delete the app from the playstore while you're here complaining about "send from mobile" ? Are you really expecting them to fix something like this LOL.

And by the way the app only works on IPhone *so what's the problem?* Seems like you've never seen an app that only works on an IPhone😂

Don't stress about it dude, you know why? Cuz it will stop working on iPhone very soon.

I can smell this.

• Hi again boys, it seems things haven't moved a bit. As I written about an issue month or more ago matter was not solved. I believe it's still at the end of the line of all stuff that needs to be fixed. So that means GF are *snip* and they're keen on continue their policy by not doing a thing and making *snip* new servers and trying to starve already established servers. Well good job guys :D It's sad actually but kinda also makes me feel great. Since after month and a half is gonna be a deadline in which the buggs whose have not been fixed will reach 8 months mark. That's right folks, *snip* soon gonna reach a line which is 8 months. 8 months before GF said to us screw them who gives a crap about ikariam. Let's just create new servers and try to milk as much money of them as possible and just invest them in OGame. Well guys you have got me fooled for some time but I'm not that dumb. February's end I and my boys gonna pick up our toys and leave your stinky sand box. Ain't gonna invest a cent to this *snip* company. *snip*. Thank you for giving us a good time and memories but to reach final like this. Dissapointment. It was a long ride but the ride has reached it's end. Let's just hope this *snip* ends now so neither me neither you guys, don't have to waste your time and money on poor investment. Bye bye, I'm saying this since nothing is gonna change after month and a half. I suggest you guys follow my example. There is definetly a better stuff for you to do and usefull stuff in which you can invest money.

[mod]Flame Warning - Kikoguns[/mod]

• As stated a myriad of times already:

• Gameforge withdrew from the mobile market several years ago.
    • The app was never meant to be more than a partner app, it was never intended for the app to fully replace the desktop version.
    • App development is restricted to "fix crashes and blockers only", which means that "I'd like the app to do..." and "But I can't fully play only on the app!" are not issues that will be solved.
    • This status is highly unlikely to change as it has been the status for the past 3-4 years already.

I understand that this is not satisfying, however, it is what it is and it can not be changed.

Since the issue is dealt with here, I am closing this thread.