Help!

• @GF-Localization Can you please help us?

There are 2 pictures attached. There seems to be something wrong with the Turkish version.

Is this a wrong translation? Or game bug? I think there is a translation wrong because the english version works correctly.

Can you check and give me some information?

Thank you in advance for your time.

• Çeviri hatalarının buraya (loca) bölümüne açılması gerekiyor. Diğer türlü bildirim gitmiyor.

Şimdi buraya açtım ve bildirim gidip gitmediğini kontrol ediyorlar.

FFLogo.gif

Gereksiz Eleştiri, Gizli Hayranlıktır! 8o

• I checked the translations and they are all there. So this does not seem to be a loca problem but a technical error

• Merhaba, 2 gün önce toplam 100 nakliye gemim vardı. Askerlerimi 7 nakliye gemisi ile diğer şehrime gönderdim. Askerler şehre geldi ama nakliye gemileri silinmiş. Şu anda 93 nakliye gemim var. Lütfen bu sorunu çözebilir misiniz?

Hello, 2 days ago I had a total of 100 transport ships. I sent my soldiers to my other city with 7 transport ships. Soldiers arrived in the city, but the transport ships were wiped out. I currently have 93 transport ships. Can you please solve this problem?

• Merhaba, 2 gün önce toplam 100 nakliye gemim vardı. Askerlerimi 7 nakliye gemisi ile diğer şehrime gönderdim. Askerler şehre geldi ama nakliye gemileri silinmiş. Şu anda 93 nakliye gemim var. Lütfen bu sorunu çözebilir misiniz?

Hello, 2 days ago I had a total of 100 transport ships. I sent my soldiers to my other city with 7 transport ships. Soldiers arrived in the city, but the transport ships were wiped out. I currently have 93 transport ships. Can you please solve this problem?

This is not a loca issue and needs to be reported somewhere else!