Facebook-linked account

• I registered by facebook account. Today I create a game account in another server because of wrong clicking. When I was trying to delete that acc, system ask me the password, but I don't even have a password lol.

Is it a bug or what am I supposed to key in ?

• Hmm, where did you register the account via Facebook - via mobile or desktop? I don't recall such option to be implemented or am I missing anything?

• I registered by facebook account. Today I create a game account in another server because of wrong clicking. When I was trying to delete that acc, system ask me the password, but I don't even have a password lol.

It's a known and reported bug. Unfortunately for now you cannot delete the account.

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

Translator NO

se.gif SMOD+GA Ikariam.se________ Kontakt Support se.gif

dk.gif TM Ikariam.dk _______________ Kontakt Support   dk.gif
    no.gif TM Ikariam.no ___________________Kontakt Support  no.gif

• Hmm, where did you register the account via Facebook - via mobile or desktop? I don't recall such option to be implemented or am I missing anything?

In homepage of ikariam. There is an option to register and login by facebook lol.

I mean game, not forum.

I registered by facebook account. Today I create a game account in another server because of wrong clicking. When I was trying to delete that acc, system ask me the password, but I don't even have a password lol.

It's a known and reported bug. Unfortunately for now you cannot delete the account.

Okay . I see, thanks !