WorldWide server

• Hey guys, welcome to the new Ikariam forum.

What about discussing about a new WW server?

I think it could bring some activity to this game. :thumbup:

• Hey guys, welcome to the new Ikariam forum.

What about discussing about a new WW server?

I think it could bring some activity to this game. :thumbup:

Yeah, that would be interesting, but I think the WW server will be some sort of last possible method to bring more activity to this game...

and I'm pretty sure they don't have tools for that right now.

Someone please fix my answer if I'm wrong.

• Well our mods told us that the server combining tool is broken and no servers can be merged. Don't get me wrong I would love a big WW server but I don't see it happening any time soon sadly:(. (I would love to be proved wrong though xD)

Kiitoksia sigistä Ors <3

• Yeah, that would be interesting, but I think the WW server will be some sort of last possible method to bring more activity to this game...

and I'm pretty sure they don't have tools for that right now.

Someone please fix my answer if I'm wrong.

I mean, OP is not really asking for a server merge, is he? I understood it as a new international server. The reason these communites got put in the forum as one, is due to the fact that the communites are not big enough alone.

Merging would be a solution to get some activity for these communites(But as you guys said, it doesnt currently work), but a new server would also create some activity.

Of course players are able to join other countries servers, but a international server would be pretty cool i think.

• Merging would be a solution to get some activity for these communites(But as you guys said, it doesnt currently work), but a new server would also create some activity.

Of course players are able to join other countries servers, but a international server would be pretty cool i think.

I don't think that would be the case. It might bring some activity for a little while to a new server but it would die quite quickly because of most people who would join there already have other accounts. And most people who play with many multi accounts don't play for long or their activity in all the servers they are in is really bad. I have seen this same behaviour in all Finnish servers. Making new servers isn't the solution clearly.

For example I couldn't join the international server because I know that my ability to maintain accounts properly is about 40 accounts. Any more than that is just too much. And I'm not joining to a new server without bringing my multi army with me xD (but thats just me)

But international server would be a cool idea nevertheless:thumbup:

Kiitoksia sigistä Ors <3

• Yeah, i agree that a server addition is not gonna change anything. But still marketing a server as international would at least be better than a normal server "new" server we get to these small communities.

I mean, gameforge merged the communites, because they are too SMALL. I think merging would be a good solution, but staff members has stated that it is not possible for years, so i think the next best solution would be creating a international server.

• I don't really care is the International server merged or not, all I want some more activity to this game. It was great to play 2008-2012 when this game had its golden years.

Edited once, last by Z0D ().

• I'm just wondering that how is the server merging tool broken :/

Because we can still change servers with ambrosia. How come it isn't possible to give every player in nordic countries (just an example) a free transfer package to a new server?

It is just getting pretty horrendous to play here in Finnish servers... Not enough players to even fill the museums:rolleyes:

Kiitoksia sigistä Ors <3

Because we can still change servers with ambrosia. How come it isn't possible to give every player in nordic countries (just an example) a free transfer package to a new server?

It is just getting pretty horrendous to play here in Finnish servers... Not enough players to even fill the museums:rolleyes:

Haha, i think on the danish warserver, there is like 10 players left now. Maybe less!

Haha, i think on the danish warserver, there is like 10 players left now. Maybe less!

Same with swedish warserver. There are about 7-8 active players and one real alliance anymore. Not really enjoyable.

5MdN3bS.png

• I mean, OP is not really asking for a server merge, is he? I understood it as a new international server. The reason these communites got put in the forum as one, is due to the fact that the communites are not big enough alone.

Merging would be a solution to get some activity for these communites(But as you guys said, it doesnt currently work), but a new server would also create some activity.

Yes mate, that's what I meant. Creating a WW server from 0.

I hope that this union between all comunity forums it's just a previous step for a new way of seeing this game, as a global one.

Where all countries could show which one is the best.

IMO this idea would bring back Ikariam to those golden days that you said before.

• I would love to play with players all around the world, but i dont think that international server from 0 would be active for long. I know that UK servers are not meant to be international nessecarily, but it feels like they are, so how is the warserver doing there rn? I'm more on the side of big merges once again, sadly it looks to be staying as a dream for years..

807c1461422cc4d62b05785cdbc34e15.png

• siempre la misma polemica

mis importante seguir renovando y algo de publicidad para nuevos jugadores

I think the days of Ikariam bringing in new players are long gone. Even with a new server, new players can't keep up with experienced players for very long

lord-david-1.jpg

EN - Alpha - The Wolverines
    EN - Pi - The Wild Ones