Question about the Lobby

• Very important question badidol  

Maybe...

It is possible that when the lobby sistem will be running, tha app will be out of order ???

This because now the app is a lobby, into wich you cal log in in each you accounts.

But now to log in to the lobby app, you do not need id or password...

So , when the new lobby sistem will be running, we could not use tha app anymore to play ikariam ?

firma.jpg

• Do we get answers for my other questions cause I have many more...

1. If I have 2 accounts in one world (should be legal) but I forgot to log in one and it gets ghosted will it go back to ip share when I log in back in it?

2. How will the v mode option work? Is it going to be separate for each game account or will be global on the Lobby?

3. If I log in the Lobby, but don't open all my accounts and one of them gets ghosted, how do I get it back?

4. If I have 1 accounts in lets say beta and 2 accounts in alpha, but I don't wanna play my in beta anymore and would like to pass this account to someone else, but the account is connected with one of my alpha accounts will I be able to disconnected from the Lobby account?

5. And the rest of the questions from previous post =^_^=

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• The lobby is just how you log in. Vacation mode etc. is still handled in the actual game.

Ghosted accounts will be displayed as ghosted in the lobby and by logging back into them through the lobby you'll unghost them again. Just like before. Nothing changes there.

Account exchange is not supported by us now and it won't be supported by us once we have the lobby.

The lobby also doesn't change anything with/in the app.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• I have 3 accounts on the same world (due to mergers) as they all have different e-mails what will happen to the 2 that are not the main account that is linked to the Lobby..how will they be accessed.????

You still can't give them the same e-mail, I just tried it & it's not allowed

• Thanks badidol for the response 😄. I suppose that doesn't sound bad and will take care of the multing...as long as it runs good on our devices and doesn't come with more bugs 🤞🤞🤞

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• I have 3 accounts on the same world (due to mergers) as they all have different e-mails what will happen to the 2 that are not the main account that is linked to the Lobby..how will they be accessed.????

You still can't give them the same e-mail, I just tried it & it's not allowed

You will be able to connect them after you first log into the first lobby accounts. There you can connect multiple e-mails to the same lobby, and get the accounts listed in your lobby, even if they do not have the same e-mail.

I have three accounts in different worlds and one email ... Will you merge into one world

Will there be a merger of all the worlds ??

There are no plans for merges yet

35334963904_edb0613040.jpg

Translator NO

se.gif SMOD+GA Ikariam.se________ Kontakt Support se.gif

dk.gif TM Ikariam.dk _______________ Kontakt Support   dk.gif
    no.gif TM Ikariam.no ___________________Kontakt Support  no.gif

• I think im getting the gist of this but I have a question.

I have 3 legal ip share multis on one server and they had to have different e-mails for some reason.

So I cant log into my one email as it's an apple one and of course i cant remember the password to the email and last time it happened it took weeks from apple to recover it.

So am I understanding this right that the lobby requires the p.word and the lobby will be used to log into all accounts via the e-mail we used for each account?

Will the password I use ingame work to log in with the email I use?

Thanks.

• Thank you Mea 1 for answering my question & I have done as Hera originally said, that is, changed all my accounts to the same password...as we all know a very dangerous practice & not recommended any where by any other organisation.

So even more important to keep it as safe as possible.

• Thank you Mea 1 for answering my question & I have done as Hera originally said, that is, changed all my accounts to the same password...as we all know a very dangerous practice & not recommended any where by any other organisation.

So even more important to keep it as safe as possible.

Woah hang on a second...changing all passwords to the same ....I believe I posted that as part of the instructions for "How do I merge other Game Accounts into the same lobby account"

I believe Lobby Account has yet to be rolled out....or have I missed that?

• To my understanding changing the passwords with same e-mail to be same will automatically pull your accounts into the lobby once it rolls out, if they are different you will have to go and manually reset them. So that would save you from having to do this. But if you have multiple accounts in the same world which requires to have different e-mails for each then there is no reason to put same passwords, because they will be in different lobby accounts to begin with.

To the crow:- you will be logging with e-mail (not username) and your password that you have right now for the accounts. I suggest if you don't know your e-mail log ins to just change the e-mail to a new valid one.

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

• Cassy I tried that and it wont let me change the email to a new one that is not used by the game.

As long as I only need the old e-mail addy then I will be ok but if I have to log into that email then I am hooped because I dont even know who I have the email with.

If it means anything my passwords for all 3 accounts are the same but the emails are not.

• What does it say?

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

• It should say something in the red bubble that comes from town adviser.

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

• May be you pressed the capslock or something..if it says is wrong then it must be wrong...

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

• No its correct and i tried a dozen times.Same one I use to log into the game. Had this problem also when i added the 2 accounts to beta after ip sharing and thats why I had to use 3 separate emails or it would not take.

I have tried to change the email on all 3 accounts and I get the same results.