Question about the Lobby

• It's impressive how far common sense and logic can get you.

Thank you, Sunrise  :)

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• There's no sense to re-post the replies already given by Sunrise which are correct. That's why this is called 'community' and not some kind of 1:1 chat with the stuff about each question.

• I'd still want to hear from the officials please, even if you don't know for sure, just say you don't =^_^=

perhaps this user would deserve a little more attention and respect ....

I understand that we are boring and maybe repetitive, but if you want to be a moderator, it is for give answers and help users ... not to satisfy the desire for superiority ...

Thanks for your patience

firma.jpg

• it would be nice of you to give official answers ....

;)

thanks a lot !!!

I confirmed what Sunrise said. That is an official answer.

It's impressive how far common sense and logic can get you.

Thank you, Sunrise  :)

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• This may apply to the e-mail question ....have you all had personal e-mails telling you that in the near future game login will be by e-mail only & not user name.???

Also I agree you cannot use the same e-mail for accounts on the same world as noted by Kirby K2.

• I'd like an official answer on something Sunrise haven't addressed:

At the current status of the game we are allowed to have 11 multi-accounts in addition to our main account for whatever reasons. As of now it impossible to have the same e-mail address for all of your multi account so you are forced to use different mails for them. My questions are -

- Will they be merged into the lobby as of IP-share option? I can see that working to fix this 'issue' but unsure if this is official.

- If not - how will this work? will the rule of 11 multi-account change? or will you be 'forced' to have 12 lobby accounts to hold 11 lawful multi-accounts in addition to your main?

Thanks again and have a great week :)

• The same question for me .... i suppose ...

firma.jpg

• Dev replies to those questions are:

1) You will get one lobby account per email first.
    2) The lobby will allow you to link all lobby accounts to a single one - which means you will only use those credentials from that time on.
    3) No game accounts will get lost in that process.
    4) You cannot create
    new game accounts on servers that you are already playing on. But the existing game accounts can be played.

pcmIK.jpg

• Dev replies to those questions are:

1) You will get one lobby account per email first.
    2) The lobby will allow you to link all lobby accounts to a single one - which means you will only use those credentials from that time on.
    3) No game accounts will get lost in that process.
    4) You cannot create
    new game accounts on servers that you are already playing on. But the existing game accounts can be played.

Thanks for the quick response (I believe it was directed to me as there is no quote)! :)

so If I get this right, our multi accounts with different mail can be later be linked on to the main lobby of our main account and the main e-mail, thus giving us a lobby of a main account and our multi accounts (although registration though different e-mail for the multies? I assume mail wont play a factor for those accounts as they are linked to the main account?)

about 4 - this means new players cannot use the 11 multi account-rule, as it will be impossible to create a new account on the server you play, or does this mean you can create a new account and later merge it to the same lobby, thus giving you a legit multi?

I'd be happy if you guys could take the time to edit\re-port the lobby news with this new information, nothing about the multi-rule is implied\explained in the main announcement and none of us can know how to prepare for it.

thanks again!

• i try to explai point 4 ( if i well understood the new lobby sistem ). NOW you can have 2 different accounts on the same server with 2 different mail . AFTER THE NEW LOBBY SISTEM , becaouse all the mail will be linked in ONLY one lobby , will not be possible to create a new account ( also with a different mail ) on the server you are allready playng ..

I Have no idea about illegal multi accounts..

firma.jpg

• The multi rule as in "you can have legit multis now" was only implemented due to the merges anyway. This was always only ever meant to compensate for the cases where players would end up having several accounts on one server after merges. It was never meant to be a "normal thing" and we still don't consider it as such, so we don't feel the need to provide a solution for that. We're fine with not being able to create new game accounts on servers you're already playing on.

pcmIK.jpg

• The multi rule as in "you can have legit multis now" was only implemented due to the merges anyway. This was always only ever meant to compensate for the cases where players would end up having several accounts on one server after merges. It was never meant to be a "normal thing" and we still don't consider it as such, so we don't feel the need to provide a solution for that. We're fine with not being able to create new game accounts on servers you're already playing on.

thanks, was aiming to see what your policy is towards this topic.

have a great day :)

• Thanks for clarifying this part badidol is exactly what I was trying to ask in the first place.

Just some things about the multies...do we have to ip share them or the existing ip shares will carry on? And if lets say someone leaves you their account cause they do not desire to play anymore(hope that does not happen at all, we need the players!), can u connect their account with ip share to yours?

Do you know if the Lobby log in page will be device friendly?

Is the board/forum going to stay separate? Or should I just change my pw here same as the game?

Where are we going to be buying ambro from? Lobby acoount or Game accounts? I am asking this because in other games with Lobby account, you just buy it from the Lobby and I am not sure what GF plans are about it.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• There are no developer resources for the Ikariam at the moment (actually for already quite a long time), so obviously nothing from this suggestion is possible. At least not now.

If there are no developer resources for Ikariam....dare to ask who is in charge for this Lobby?! That's sorta scary. Can whoever is in charge to roll it in test server first? Pretty please! 🙏

And also when should we expect this to be implemented? Do we have any time frame?

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• The lobby is a project that's adapted for every browsergame.

Those are not Ikariam dev resources used for it basically.

pcmIK.jpg