Gauntlet War Question

• I read about Gauntlet Wars that damage doesn't count in "battles where more than two parties take part" .

Does that mean if I was in a Gauntlet Wars with "Sam", attacked his town and was winning... but then Sam has a friend send troop(s) in to the fight, then the battle doesn't count? I just returned to the game and wanna make sure I understand the rules. Thanks!

ikariam-sig.jpg

• I read about Gauntlet Wars that damage doesn't count in "battles where more than two parties take part" .

Does that mean if I was in a Gauntlet Wars with "Sam", attacked his town and was winning... but then Sam has a friend send troop(s) in to the fight, then the battle doesn't count? I just returned to the game and wanna make sure I understand the rules. Thanks!

????

i have allways seen :

single ennemy ... single damnage

2 ennemies .... double damnage

in any war situation

if is this that you mean ....

firma.jpg

• I mean like if there is a fight and someone is loosing then has a friend who is not in the gauntlet war send in a spearman... would that fight still count in the Gauntlet War?

ikariam-sig.jpg

• It will count but his friend's generals wont count, and your generalas which died from his units wont count...

Delta.rs:

-Arrow- {-ФАБ-}

Epsilon.rs:

-Arrow- {АПО}

please.... can you post here any CR about this question ??

firma.jpg