-SHS- vs HUN v2.0

• Kinda disappointed because Cam can't face us in an official Gauntlet War

Indeed, just a pure talk player. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Now, we would like to have fun. Notice me Hatva

I guess, HUN has a better general skills among the 4 alliances ( TOB, DMn, ApO, HUN )

I'm hoping HUN will face us again and give us a good fight.

War starts May 29, 00:00 server time

2-week war via Gauntlet

PS. TOB, DMN, APO, feel free to declare war against us. ANYTIME.

• oLd PrimO "HUN has a better generals skills " nice joke ^^^^ ... u should look at ApO channel ... only HOF from ApO players on HUN players 8)

( ps: don't be sad I will back in ika and rekt you ... will be easy !! )

• that's why my alliance has the most filled CR's channel in the entire server ... you have a negative IQ or you deliberately do not understand ?

u are pathetic man ... you're like the village fool, it's sad and no fun ...

accept your inferiority and try to become stronger it will be more interesting for everyone

deny your inferiority and prevent you from progressing

Edited once, last by Cam ().

• you are accusing me or us being inferior? lol check our war track record. WE ARE UNDEFEATED.

By means of u guys surrendered, we are now 5-0. BEAT THAT

stfu, and quit the game. u r just pure talks. nothing more, nothing less.

• enjoy ur rename ... old DU30 XD

negativ IQ ahahaha ^^

No worries CAMel we are enjoying the Game ;)

no ... you like the facility, it's different ^^

I'm just telling the truth! old primo doesn't accept that my team is the strongest on the server (but not the most active) and he is not the only one on ur team ...

However, we only have to look at our agon and the war we have fought to understand this.

You act like angry children too sad to not have a high level on ikariam...

show yourself smarter in your answers and develop sense of humour that's will help you to progress !! 8o

Dmn's players, TOB's players and HUN's players had understand this fact so you can also understand it ;)

(ps: I try to come back quickly on ikariam noobies ... and I will eat you every day 8))

• Here we go again, the SELF PROCLAIMED strongest player/alliance.

Cam , dont you know, most of our members are too busy?

Post for conrad

PeinlezzPH

• yeah, I trust you on this point :thumbup:

but ur team had never post a clean CR on the board ... good % doesn't mean good CR

That's why , if we talk about skill my team is better than ur team !!

for example on this CR ur mate lost more hoplite than the HUN's players it's pretty fun ... where are giants ?

with giants it's a free 15/85 ..

if he plays WITHOUT giants that's mean he doesn't know how to wander giants

if he plays WITH giants he had miss a lot of things during this fight ..

In both case he failed ^^

u want an other example ? 8o

during ur 2v1 against bylk u lost due to ur firebat waves ... :saint:

I wait some CR from Old Primo ... I want to see if he makes good wave or not :whistling:

• Okay so you want like this :D

Battle for Λ Namur Λ

(12.04.2019 15:43:33)

Anarchy[DU30] from Polis

vs

ghost[DMn] from CRYSTAL, marchombre78[ApO] from Λ Namur Λ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-252)

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4)

Swordsman..........................1308(-192) - Swordsman.............................0(-446)

Hoplite............................1869(-319) - Hoplite...............................0(-125)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-109)

Battering Ram..........................72(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)

Mortar.................................36(-0) - Mortar................................12(-18)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)

............................................. - .............................................

Gyrocopter............................300(-0) - .............................................

Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................

Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals.................................-677 - Generals..............................-3086.4

Offensive points.........................7716 - Defence points.........................1692.5

Damage Received.........................33850 - Damage Received........................154320

Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: Anarchy[DU30]

Losers: marchombre78[ApO], ghost[DMn]

The town Λ Namur Λ has been pillaged by Anarchy[DU30]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,726 Building material, 14,223 Wine, 6,877 Marble, 6,172 Crystal glass

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 14:13:33)

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 14:28:33)

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 14:43:33)

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 14:58:33)

ghost[DMn]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 15:11:58)

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 15:28:33)

Anarchy[DU30]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.04.2019 15:43:33)

As marchombre78[ApO] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Anarchy's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• are you so blind?, yoroshiko let his navals killed that time.. bylk know more about the situation, we had conversation that time if you want ask him...you act like ou know the situation that time...dude, yoroshiko dont have hephastois forge after round 3, he let his navals killed..ill repeat he let his ships killed. He tell me that i dont need to defend his town but i dicide to send my navals to test bykla skill.

I appreciate bykla and alphaniste, they had skills that makes me excited to destroy them..ill chase them and you know i hunt them once.

If you want a clean fight cam, declare a war and just fight..no more talks.

PeinlezzPH

• ahah PunkyPunky it's easy to play against an offline player ...

Battle for Ilocos
    (07.04.2019 21:47:37)
    marchombre78[ApO] from WINE, I need rss, Λ New Start Λ
    vs
    Anarchy[DU30] from Ilocos

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-200)
    Swordsman...........................186(-894) - Swordsman............................0(-1500)
    Hoplite.............................273(-828) - Hoplite..............................0(-1488)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................300(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-72)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................36(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant.........................109(-157) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-3205.4 - Generals................................-5000
    Offensive points........................12500 - Defence points.........................8013.5
    Damage Received........................160270 - Damage Received........................250380
    Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Winners: marchombre78[ApO]

Losers: Anarchy[DU30]

ur CRs make no sense .. u play against an offfline player without a real army composition ...

try to make smarter post noob

march play without gyrocopter/ ballon on this CR ... not enough time to product that's why he lost many giants ;(

(ps: u wander ur units like a monkey .. )

Edited once, last by Cam ().

• LOL CAMel See the percentage and 100k againts 900k thats APO hiking society a terrible BULLY ikariam players =O

Battle for Λ Namur Λ

(12.04.2019 15:43:33)

Anarchy[DU30] from Polis

vs

ghost[DMn] from CRYSTAL, marchombre78[ApO] from Λ Namur Λ

Sulphur Carabineer....................252(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-252)

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4)

Swordsman..........................1308(-192) - Swordsman.............................0(-446)

Hoplite............................1869(-319) - Hoplite...............................0(-125)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-109)

Battering Ram..........................72(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)

Mortar.................................36(-0) - Mortar................................12(-18)

............................................. - .............................................

Gyrocopter............................300(-0) - .............................................

Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................

Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................

Generals.................................-677 - Generals..............................-3086.4

Offensive points.........................7716 - Defence points.........................1692.5

Damage Received.........................33850 - Damage Received........................154320

Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: Anarchy[DU30]

• the only difference between 100k and 900k is the economy ... that's why it's difficult to make a war when both account have this gap !!

however, during one fight or 2 the little account can win because u need skill and not economy ...

try to thinking before post something man ...