Graveyarding is the new ghosting
In the past, after some inactivity time, a user account was "ghosted": it was removed from the map, but reinstated at the first login. This does not happen anymore. Since the introduction of the "Soft Merge", the Ghosting was replaced by "Graveyading". In other words, when the inactivity timeframe is reached, the account is not "ghosted" anymore. Instead, it is moved to a "graveyard server", Asphodel. This is an unplayable server where all the (ex) ghosted accounts are moved.
This is the graveyarding procedure:
- When an account is inactive for too long, following the "ghosting phases" described in the next post, it is not ghosted anymore, but it is "graveyarded".
- The account that - in the past - was ghosted, now it is copied to Asphodel, blocked on the original server via special ban ("Account transfer") and put in deletion mode. In 7 days the account will be definitively deleted. Note: the transfer and the deletion do not necessarily happen at the exact scheduled time. In fact, the account is put on a queue both for transfer and for deletion, so in some busy servers, the delay can be quite long.
- From now on, the player sees in the Lobby a new server Asphodel ("Graveyard Server") with the normal button "play" on it, as if it was another normal server
- If the account was banned before the graveyarding, it remains banned also on Asphodel until the ban expires. Note that Game Staff can't review, change, access the ban, or manage the accounts on Asphodel.
- If the account was not banned, the user can login on to Asphodel. As soon as he logins, a popup appears telling him that the server is unplayable, asking to move the account to another server. No other actions are possible.
- The player can explore a destination server OR decide to move the account on a chosen server
- The target server can be on any community and on any server (e.g. if an account was graveyarded on s1-en, it can be revived on s2-bg)
- It is impossible to go on a target server if the account lands on the top 50, if the username already exists, or if there are no free slots.
- After the transfer, the player will have the Premium Account active for 7 days, and full town relocation items in the inventory.
NOTE: The whole procedure (from the user PoV) is on our guide: Getting an account out of Asphodel
Feel free to contact our Staff at https://gf.link/IKENsupport if you need further clarifications.