Hydra and Sirens?

• I hope this will be something PvE multiple players could engage with. Perhaps something like barbarians but for multiple people at once, so you have to cooperate to take them down. More stuff to do with alliances and friends

Two scenarios come to my mind.

1-Alliances attack with all their members.

2-Each alliance elects one member as a representative, and the others "sponsor" him/her, transforming that member into a "titan" and sending him/her into battle.

Do you want alliances to unite and attack? Yes, it may be epic, but how will they split the reward?

Resim.png

• My opinion. There will be a creature that is personally attacked. The players who can fight the creature the most or cause the most damage within the specified time will be ranked. This list can be updated daily like the pirate list. Awards are distributed at the end of the term.

_______4i6o288.png_______

• My opinion. There will be a creature that is personally attacked. The players who can fight the creature the most or cause the most damage within the specified time will be ranked. This list can be updated daily like the pirate list. Awards are distributed at the end of the term.

So you're saying it will show up like the Barbarian Fleet and the reward system will be like the Pirate Fortress.

But if the Barbarian Fleet doesn't have a "collect the map" requirement, how can I know where the monster spawns?

Unless the game is going to tell me something like "Open the World Map and follow the pieces of debris moving across the ocean."

Also, your opinion for the scenario was optimistic because the monster will just stand in the middle of the sea.

Seems like something like Monster Island would make more sense.

Resim.png

• A common creature at the same distance to everyone. Mine is just a theory :)

So you want a portal to an arena with monsters on each island?

Since we're wildly speculating, I'm expecting something like the Barbarians, an ever-escalating monster menagerie.

It's fine to speculate wildly. It makes warriors "alive".

"Menagerie" or "Army"?

Menagerie is a collection of wild animals kept in captivity for exhibition. So you say "Zoo of Ancient Greek Mythology".

When you said that, you opened the door to the idea of being able to add the creatures that attacked us to our own army in the future, is that what you meant?

We already have a new research area with only 7 researches and its name is "Mythology".

Why shouldn't it look a little more "crowded"?

Resim.png

• Leaving aside Chuck's original picture of my daughter-in-law for a moment, maybe gyros and balloons could be employed either as defence from enemies above(?) as well as having some sort of depth charge for the enemies below? Currently, gyros attack only one other type of weapon apart from themselves and it might make them a little more useful.

• ever-escalating monster, that's for sure. Cut one head, two more appear. That's what hydra is.

So how can they prevent it from going to infinity?

Leaving aside Chuck's original picture of my daughter-in-law for a moment, maybe gyros and balloons could be employed either as defence from enemies above(?) as well as having some sort of depth charge for the enemies below? Currently, gyros attack only one other type of weapon apart from themselves and it might make them a little more useful.

"Chuck's original picture of my daughter-in-law" :/ Are you talking about Sirens?

If Harpy is coming, it might be what you say.

Resim.png