(reported) Cinema is not closed after watching all 3 videos

• after the last server maintenance, in preparation for the ARES server merger, I noticed this small bug

The cinema tent , after watching all the movies to get bonuses, is not closed ... it remains open.

As if there were movies still to see ...

this happens on both ARES and BETA

It's a small thing, but maybe it can give problems when transferring accounts ....

Draxo  badidol

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• I'm not sure where is the bug and what should be closed?

All 3 sections show the countdown until the video will be available again.

You should look at the Cinetheatre. What should happen to the Cinetheatre if the player has watched all 3 videos ?

• I'm not sure where is the bug and what should be closed?

All 3 sections show the countdown until the video will be available again.

yes it is true

the countdown works

but ....

Before the last server maintenance, when you had seen all three bonus films, the cinema tent would close.

This was to alert you that there was nothing to see.

Then once the countdown was over and even one film to watch was reactivated, the cinema tent would reopen.

To warn you that there was now a film to see to get a bonus.

Now, however, the tent no longer closes

So to find out if there is an active film, you have to enter the cinema ....

I repeat .... it's not a big BUG, but it appeared just now that you have to join the ARES servers ....

I hope it doesn't disturb the merge ...

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• it works if you watch the favor video last - if you watch any other video last it doesn't work.

Issue is known and forwarded: 98768

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• Thanks !

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• After playing all three features in the Cinetheatre the curtains do not close. I have seen this on both Alpha and Beta.

Player-ID: 547588

Current City-ID: 758402